We will be administering STAAR tests on May 13-16, 2019 for 3-8 grade students. May 17, 2019, will be utilized as a make-up day for absent testing students. We would like to remind you that during STAAR testing days we are a closed campus. This means, no parents will be allowed on campus and students will NOT be released during the instructional day until testing is complete (by 1:00 PM).
STAAR Testing Schedule:
May 13, 2019 STAAR Math 3-4-6-7 & STAAR Retest Math 5-8
May 14, 2019 STAAR Reading 3-4-6-7 & STAAR Retest Reading 5-8
May 15, 2019 STAAR Science 5-8
May 16, 2019 STAAR Social Studies 8
May 17, 2019 Make-Up for absent testing students
Test administration will be between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
– No visitors will be allowed on campus on testing days, May 13-16, 2019.
– No lunch drop-offs will be permitted. Please pack lunch if they do not consume school lunch.
– Students must remain in dress code (bring a cardigan)
– Students may bring a small snack and drink to eat during testing “snack time” only
– Please refrain from placing notes, pens/pencils, etc. in your student’s packed lunch
– No students will be released during the instructional day until testing is complete. Please plan accordingly.
– There will be no after-school clubs/activities on May 16-18.
Please help us by making sure your child gets a good night’s rest, he/she eats a healthy breakfast, and arrives at school on time. Most importantly, please encourage your child to take the test seriously and to do their absolute best.
Thank you for all you do to help your student be successful!
Harmony School of Fine Arts & Technology Administration and Faculty