Month: May 2018
- Due to limited space, all elective classes are on a first come first serve basis and we make no promise that your child will be placed in the elective class(es) of your choice.
- The elective selection deadline is 5 /29/2018 at 5:00 PM. Students who choose not to make a selection by that time will be randomly placed in the elective classes.
- If you have more than one child coming to our middle school, you will need to submit one form for each child.
- Please click the “Electives” image above in order to proceed with your selections.
We will have only one elective for 6th and 7th grade two elective classes will be for 8th Grade.
You need to select your top three elective choices for the elective class from the choices.
Note: Please only choose each class once.
ESL Students will not be able to get an Elective Class in 6th and 7th grade, they will get only one elective in 8th Grade.
Harmony school of Ingenuity opens its doors to the parents of prospective students and parents. Please join us to meet with our faculty. In this event, you will learn more about what Ingenuity offers you to have your children succeed in high school. You will also have a chance to tour the building, meet with Ingenuity faculty and ask questions about Harmony School of Ingenuity.
Please click the link below to learn more information.
We appreciate that your child is enrolled in Harmony Gifted and Talented (GATE) program. The goal of this survey is to gain insight about the current state of services on your campus, so that we may consider your feedback when developing the program in the future. The results will be used to understand stakeholders’ perceptions of the program.
Please frame your answers to reflect experiences within Harmony GATE programming only and not overall campus satisfaction.
Responses are anonymous.
If you have more than one child in Harmony GATE, please fill in separate forms for each child.
This survey will close on Tuesday, May 22nd, at 5:00 pm
Parent Survey (English)
On May 14-17, our school is STAAR testing. Please see below schedule regarding test administration.
- To avoid compromising test security, visitors, parents, and volunteers will not be allowed in the building on testing days. This also prohibits having lunch with your child/children on test days.
- It is important for your child to have a full night sleep and have breakfast during this time frame so that they are physically prepared for the test.
- No students will be released until testing is complete. Please plan accordingly.
- Tutorials and clubs will be in session as normal.